DUE TO THE ONGOING PANDEMIC OUR OFFICES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. STAFF WILL RESPOND TO CALLS AND EMAILS BETWEEN 8AM-4PM MONDAY-FRIDAY. THE DROP BOX WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OUR 2ND FLOOR DOORS BETWEEN 7:30AM-AND 3PM MONDAY-THURSDAY.
- Commission begins study of barriers to affordable housing in Maine communities - August 11, 2021
- Augusta offers city parcel for affordable housing - August 8, 2021
- Maine's Affordable Housing Crisis Town Hall - May 17, 2021
- HUD Housing Choice Voucher Landlord Newsletter- March 2021
- Augusta housing study finds 40% of people living beyond financial means- February 25, 2021
- Augusta Housing study shows changes needed to address lack of affordable housing - February 15, 2021
- More renters seek help as relief program struggles to keep up- February 8, 2021
- Governor Mills Unveils Actions to Protect Housing for Maine People Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic- April 16, 2020
- State must fill growing gap in affordable housing- January 29, 2020
- Humans of HUD The trials and triumphs of the men and women HUD serves.
There are no upcoming events scheduled. Check back periodically for updates.